A hotel is generally a place that is built for paid lodging on a short-term basis as per the requirement of the customer. It needs to provide guests with all the general requirements and facilities necessary for the temporary stay which include proper accommodation, meals, and other travel relating facilities. People can easily find a hotel as per their requirements and budget as these hotels are basically classified in variable ranges as every guest cannot afford to stay in a 5-star hotel. So, the Hotels in Delhi are classified into different categories:
- 1-Star Hotel: Basically this category of hotels is just established to sort the purpose of rest. In case some traveler needs to take a break while traveling; this type of hotel simply acts like a place where one can rest their heads for the night. The 1 Star Hotel is well known to offer guests modest rooms having a bed with attached bathroom only. This type of hotel generally doesn’t offer dining service to the guests.
- 2-Star Hotel: The type of hotel offers bare essential commodities to the guests who include bed and food services. As an upgrade to 1-star hotel, the 2-star hotels are frequently more decorative and the amenities offered are also considerably better. They are known to have a separate reception counter for 24 hours room service facility. Food service is provided along with the stay.
- 3-Star Hotel: The category is famous for having options of multiple rooms from which a guest can choose their stay as per their budget. The multiple room system allows the guests to avail the services as per their package in the deal. These hotels also offer a gymnasium and a conference room for meetings. Overall these hotels are very well-preferred by delegates for holding meetings, seminars, and interviews.
- 4 Star Hotel: Along with the dining and multiple room services; this category of hotel steps up the classification by adding the option of suites for the royal stay. The restaurants in these hotels are generally accompanied by bars on the site. Moreover, business facilities are also improved in these hotels with an option of the projector which is quite useful in conferences. Individual gym service is also available along with access to the use of a swimming pool in these hotels. Lastly, they also provide concierge and crèche services to the guests for making their stay more comfortable.
- 5 Star Hotels: It is high in the hierarchy of hotels as it is quite renowned to offer standalone concierge staff service. The staff ratio in these hotels is quite famous as they are known to deliver all requirements as asked by the guests. They are quite expensive for stay as compared to other categories as they promise world-class dining service along with high-class security to the guests.
- 6 Star Hotels: The rating of this category of hotels is judged onset of more than 1700 criteria which are known to include emotive and cultural values as well. They have one to one employee to guest service ratio which is a very thing and involve a huge number of staff to work in this type of hotel. Extremely expensive for a stay as they cannot be afforded by all.
Basically, Delhi is a metropolitan and capital city of India which is a highly populated and busy city. The city is known to receive a number of travelers on a daily basis as the city has international and domestic airports which are the main reasons for daily travelers in the city. Delhi being the capital city of our country is considered a beautiful destination for visitors who like to visit traditional places. People are known to visit the popular spots of attractions in Delhi which include places like the Qutab Minar, the Red Fort, the India Gate, and popular market spots like the Chandni Chowk. So, the city is populated with hotel industry which includes various types of hotels based on different locations of the city:
- Near the Airport Hotels: As per the huge number of visitors in the city; a huge number of hotel industries are located near and around the area of air-port. These hotels are quite popular among international and domestic travelers. Most of them are having 4 and 5-star accommodation offerings for the guests.
- Metro-type Hotels: These hotels are basic ones that are located in the city at different places for local travelers. These hotels are basically known to offer beds and dining services only.
- Business Hotels:This category of hotels serves the purpose of board meetings and has the facilities for huge gathering for seminars and all other stuff which are required in meetings. They offer a full buffet system for the delegates attending the meetings in these hotels.
- Small Hotels: This category of hotels in Delhi is usually situated near visitor’s hot-spot areas. They are very easy to find and book. They are well known to provide all the basic amenities that any guest might require while their stay in the capital city.
- Lodges type of Hotel: This category of hotels is quite famous for people that usually visit Delhi for a day or two. Basically, sort the purpose of stay for people that visit the capital city foe shopping as they offer guests a casual stay. So, anyone can stay in these hotels for a minimal price for all services. Most people visiting the area of Chandni Chowk are familiar with this type of hotel. These hotels usually exclude the dining service as they are basically located within a huge market so, guests can easily avail of the food services in nearby diners in the market areas.
So, basically, hotels in Delhi are variously designed based on the demands of travelers visiting the popular metropolitan capital city of our country. Having all things in mind all the hotels are provided with proper metro or car connectivity so as to make the travel and stay of each and every traveller comfortable and memorable for them. An individual can choose from a range of hotels in Delhi for the best comfort.