One of the most common thoughts of all holidaymakers these days, is how and where to find the most instagrammable spots of the destination. Well, if you happen to be in Bali, you will never run short of ideas and can easily get that perfect Instagram shot in one of the many cute nooks and corners. Everything from colorful vegan foods to stunning sunsets on the beach – Bali is truly “Instagram worthy” as they say. Just browse for cheap flights to Bali and get ready for a fun filled vacation with your camera at hand.
Here are some of the most Instagram worthy spots you can take advantage of in Bali –
- The Pura Luhur temple – Head for the Uluwatu sea cliffs in South Bali to enjoy an uninterrupted view of the Indian Ocean. You are at one of the most scenic places on the island.
- Tegalalang Rice Terraces – Explore the popular and scenic Tegalalang rice terraces in Ubud. It is a popular tourist hotspot in Bali and will leave you in awe because of the truly beautiful sights and dramatic views within easy reach.
- Tukad Cepung Waterfall – Another great spot for your Instagram shot is the Tukad Cepung Waterfall. The waterfalls create a perfect backdrop and will leave you enamored and speechless because of its ethereal beauty.
- Wanagiri Hidden Hills- Those scans from the Wanagiri Hidden Hills keep surfacing on almost every Instagram feed. Located in the mountainous region of Bali, it boasts of some of the best viewpoints on the island.
- Kelingking Beach- For those looking for an instantly engaging moment, explore the remarkable seaside attraction of the Kelingking Beach. Located on the island of Nusa Penida, the beach boasts of a breathtaking view.
- Elephant cave Goa Gajah- Another spot that is a very popular spot among Instagrammers is the Elephant cave Goa Gajah in Ubud. The entrance of the cave and temple houses the Ganesha idol and Shivalingas, and the temple carries significant historical value.
- Abandoned planes in Uluwatu – Another of the most Instagrammable places in Bali is in the hills of Uluwatu. Here you will find some abandoned planes that sure offer you a unique and special pic for your Instagram account.
- Thousands Island Viewpoint – The Thousand Islands Viewpoint in Nusa Penida is indeed one of the most spectacular spots in Bali. Locals and tourists come here to enjoy the views and look for some famous photo locations.
- Tibumana Waterfall- Another majestic waterfall you should not miss is the Tibumana Waterfall in Ubud. Enjoy the privacy and solitude of the spot that doesn’t get too many visitors and take some incredible shots.
- Suwehan Beach – Another most alluring location in Bali is Suwehan Beach. It is a hot contender on the list of most instagrammable spots in Bali and very popular among the locals and the tourists.
- Blue Lagoon in Lembongan Island – This is your spot if you’re on the hunt for the best views for your Instagram account as well as cliff jumping in Bali. Here, you will see the bluest water ever, and it is one of the most photographed places in Nusa islands.
- Ubud Birds Nest- Located near the Ubud Rice Terraces, it is indeed hard to find something more Instagrammable than this. Imagine dangling amidst tree tops in a huge bird’s nest – what could be cuter than this?
The list of Instagram worthy spots in Bali could just go on and on. However, the above-listed locations are some great options, to begin with. So, what are you waiting for? Book flights to Bali on Jetstar right now and get ready for a captivating trip and keep loading your Instagram with those drooly worthy shots.
Leave a Reply