When we think of decorating with flowers, the first association is roses. These are one of the most popular flowers used in interior design and events. Thanks to the many types and shades, roses consistently hold the primacy among flowers, because they are available all year round. Today, we want to share with you some ideas on how to liven up a space with bulk roses and why decorators like them so much.
Why are roses so versatile?
Fresh roses are a great choice for any occasion, be it a family reunion, anniversary, wedding, or business event. Most decorators choose roses for the following reasons:
- You are sure to find the perfect shade of roses for any occasion.
- Roses look great in any decor element, be it a bouquet, centerpiece, flower hanging, or anything else.
- These are flowers the choice of which does not depend on the season, so you can easily buy them at the flower market or from a wholesale online supplier, for example, FiftyFlowers.
- If you buy bulk roses, the decoration of the event will cost you less than when using other, less popular flowers.
How to fit roses into the decor in an original way?
It would seem that roses have long become boring to people, but you can create an unforgettable atmosphere using even such common flowers:
- Create a refreshingly beautiful rose wall. Such a fragrant photo zone will remain in the memory of your guests for a long time.
- Use roses to create hanging pomanders.
- If you’re looking for an eye-catching centerpiece, put roses and greenery in the form of a chandelier.
- For indoor ceremonies, decorate stair railings and columns with roses.
- Decorate the seating table with roses – this original move will not go unnoticed.
Going to host the event does not limit your imagination. Even such familiar flowers as roses will create a unique look.