Pendants are very versatile kind of jewelry. You can pair them with almost all the attires that you go for, and get a different and beautiful look. You can also wear it daily basis. They look much sophisticated than other pieces of jewelry.
You can completely change your look by wearing a simple chain and pendant. Pendants are available in many designs. They can be both heavy and light. You can wear a loaded chain with a gold locket for some weddings and some simple and sober new pendant design with casuals. Pendents are not very tough to manage so they are in demand all the times. Also, they go well with all the people irrespective of their age and time.
You just need to know how to pair your dress with the right kind of a pendant. New pendant designs are coming up in markets every other month. So in that sense, you have got a lot of options for it. Here are some of the tips for styling your pendant is been mentioned.
Tips to style your pendent:
- If you are going for some formal business meeting and are wearing proper formals then you should avoid wearing heavy pendants. It shouldn’t be very flashy and catchy. It should rather be more sophisticated and simple that should match your dress and its colour.
- Choose a chain and pendant according to your neckline. With some dresses, you can wear both earrings and pendent but with some only one of them works so you need to select your accessories with more caution.
- For casual looks always try to pair your dress and pendant in such a manner that they complement each other. They may be contrasting at times but they should always go with the colours and patterns of your t-shirts, tank tops, etc.
- The pendant can be worn on any occasion. So even if you are going for small work, that is stepping out of the house even for shopping or so you can pair your dress with a simple light pendant that adds to your looks. Accessories always catch the attention of other people and they make you look different from others.
- Do not wear too many neckpieces at a time. This would not give you a sharp look and make you look clumsy. Also, the beauty of each necklace would be lost, if worn all together.
- When you wear a big pair of earrings then it’s always better to drop out the idea of wearing a locket or pendant as this would give you a very heavy look. This is also applicable for pendents, if you chose to wear a pendant over a heavy dress then better you avoid wearing the earrings with it.
Having good styling sense and dressing sense changes the people’s perception for you. So it is very important to dress nicely and in a presentable manner that can earn you more respect in society.