Writing and Features
A thirsty, curious writer always on the quest to snag that hook or unearth answers, my freelance sign is open for business.
Besides quill and quire, I’ve dipped my toe in radio hosting/producing, podcasting, and video editing.
Below is some web content and sites I’ve been featured on. If my talents fit your needs, contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Smoke Tourism: A Cigarette Lover’s Guide to Puffing Around the World at Matador Nights.
- Sex and the Stogie: A Girl’s Guide to Cigars at Matador Nights.
- How to master a squat toilet at Female Travel Undeground
- My humorous take on the female ritual of waxing at Female Travel Underground.
- Discover some of Bond’s Best Travel Moments – guest post for Go Backpacking.
- Examine My Coconuts at A Pair of Panties and Boxers.
Bios and Interviews
- Gave some funny-bone inducing answers on Thursday Traveler for A Dangerous Business.
- Go Girl Guides had me gabbing on their Girls that Go! series.
- The mysterious Flip highlighted me on Meet the Nomads.
- Jeff Jung featured me on his Who’s Out There Now? series for Career Break Secrets.
- Girls Go Travel interviewed me during my time in India.
- I was honored to be interviewed by Go Overseas prior to leaving for my trip.
- Nomadic Chick was featured on Travel Blog Sites.
- Interviewed by Ted Beatie for Vagabonding [Rolf Pott's site] for May 26, 2010.
- Profiled in Joshua Hitchcock’s Awesome People Series for May 15, 2010.
- One of Google’s Top 100 Travel Bloggers.
- Travel reads #25 on Eyeflare.
- A Toast to Some Travellers: Round 2 at Candice Does The World.
- Top 5 female travel blogger at Runaway Jane.
- Featured in The Next Generation of Travel Bloggers for May 13, 2010 at Never Ending Voyage.
- Favorite Posts from March and April for May 3, 2010 at My Several Worlds.
- Three Travel Bites of the Week for April 23, 2010 at Be a Travel Bee.
- Recommended Reads for February 7, 2010 at SoloFriendly.
- Blog Crawl Monday: Part 2 for February 1, 2010 at Spunky Girl Monologues.
- Recommended Reads for January 24, 2010 at SoloFriendly.